EFC India adds 3.6 lakh sq ft office spaces in Noida and Pune

May 24, 2024

<p>File Photo</p>
<p>“><figcaption class=File Photo

NEW DELHI: Pune-headquartered EFC (I) has added a total of 3.6 lakh sq ft to its co-working portfolio by expanding capacities in Pune and Noida. The company has added 1,10,000 sq ft space in Noida and another 2,50,000 sq ft in Pune.

It currently has presence in seven states spanning 35+ centres totalling over 1.5 million sq ft area and close to 50,000 seats.

Nearly 65 per cent of the company’s billed seats account for the institutional segment, while the remaining 35 per cent comes from the retail part.

The company had recently added close to 1,10,000 sq ft by expanding capacities in Hyderabad and Noida. The company leased 60,000 sq. ft. in the Hi-Tech city of Hyderabad with a seating capacity of 1,500 seats and another 40,000 sq ft in sector 62, Noida with a seating capacity of 750 seats.

  • Published On May 24, 2024 at 01:30 PM IST

Join the community of 2M+ industry professionals

Subscribe to our newsletter to get latest insights & analysis.

Download ETRealty App

  • Get Realtime updates
  • Save your favourite articles

Scan to download App

Leave a Comment